General Dentistry in
Our team would like to offer you a warm welcome to Gulf Coast Dental Associates. We are very proud to provide top-quality dental treatment and care to the great community of Inverness, Florida.
At Gulf Coast Dental Associates, we know that our patients have many choices available for receiving dental care. Our goal is to show our patients that they have made the right choice by providing them with exceptional service, attention to detail and comfort that they will not find anywhere else.
At Gulf Coast Dental Associates, we know that some dental treatments traditionally require a high upfront cost that can make it difficult for certain individuals to receive the care that they need. That is why we offer financing plans to better accommodate our patients and make it possible to receive treatment. Patient comfort is also one of our top priorities, and we work hard to ensure that every patient feels comfortable and relaxed during their visit. Our patient rooms feature massage chairs and flat-screen TVs with Netflix to maximize comfort. We can also provide blankets, pillows and warm scented towels for added relaxation.
Gulf Coast Dental Associates is proud to offer the following general dentistry services:
- Crowns and Bridges: We provide crowns and bridges for patients with lost or severely damaged teeth. These restorations are custom-made to provide the best possible appearance and function. Our crowns and bridges are constructed from porcelain, a material known for its natural look and exceptional performance.
- Regular Checkups: The experts at Gulf Coast Dental Associates advise patients to visit us at least twice per year for a complete dental checkup. These visits are very important for maintaining positive oral health. Each regular checkup includes a full examination, a professional cleaning and when necessary, digital X-rays.
- Mouth Guards: It is very important for people who play contact sports to protect their mouths. The most effective way to do this is by wearing a custom-fit mouth guard over their teeth. Our practice offers mouth guards for adult athletes, as well as night guards for treating clenching and grinding.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin acrylic coating that protects the molars from harmful bacteria and plaque. They are very effective in preventing cavities and tooth decay.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: When a cavity occurs, the best way to treat the issue is usually with a simple filling. We offer composite tooth-colored fillings that are designed to blend in with the patient’s teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry has helped countless patients improve their smiles. A visit to Gulf Coast Dental Associates is the first step. Please call us at (352) 344-4747 to schedule an appointment.
See Real Patient Reviews
in Gulf Coast Dental Associates
Great experience. Client now for more than a year and had 3 visits. They have the newest equipment, great staff and reasonable prices (with savings plan I already had).
My first two experiences with Gulf Coast Dental have been exceptional. I plan to continue to make Dr, Soni and his staff my dental providers.
Ramon Michele Cejas
I have a crown done with them and they did a great job. You’ll see their beautiful smiling faces as soon as you walk in. Friendly and professionals. I am very pleased with their customer service. I highly recommend to everyone looking to have a dental work done. Thank you!
A graduate of University of Maryland in Baltimore, MD, Dr. Spears has built a foundation of knowledge and experience in Dentistry.
Request an Appointment
Call Us Now at: (352) 344-4747
to schedule your visit!